These 3 3/4 by 3 3/4 squares of honey comb are approximately 12 to 14 ounces per square. A rare and special delicacy of nature straight from the source, our Raw Honeycomb is cut from the frame using a stainless steel comb cutter. Honeycomb paired with cheeses, fruits, wines, & edible flowers is a gorgeous and delicious spread for guests. Made in small quantities, this is the healthiest and rawest form of honey available. Color varies from light, medium, to dark. If you have a preference, please make a note of it when ordering. Discount offered for three or more squares, contact us under Sweet Services to discuss.
More Honeycomb Ideas (courtesy of Pikes Peak Beekeepers Association)
- Place a chunk of honeycomb in a bowl of warm oatmeal or on top of your pancakes or biscuits.
- Spread some Brie on a baguette, then top with chunks of honeycomb. You can also slice this into appetizer-sized pieces for a fun snack!
- Add a few small chunks of honeycomb to a grilled ham and cheese sandwich.
- Make a salad of arugula, grilled chicken, and slivered almonds. Top with crumbled soft goat cheese or smoked gouda and small chunks of honeycomb. Yum!
- Spicy chili? Serve each bowl with a chunk of honeycomb and a dollop of sour cream in the center. Takes the heat away ever so slightly and adds that sweet component!
- Top angel food cake with whipped cream and then top that with honeycomb. Divine!